Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Abidal shares photo of his cousin in hospital in response to

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    minecraft fr - 100% minecraft Index du Forum -> Minecraft -> Les créations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan
Membre

Masculin
Cube(s): 32
Moyenne cubique: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 10:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Abidal shares photo of his cousin in hospital in response to Répondre en citant

Reports published on Wednesday alleged that former Barcelona president Sandro Rosell illegally purchased a liver for Eric Abidal in 2012 when the Frenchman needed a liver transplant, <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->sbobet ทาง เข้า  but the player has denied this.It was said at the time that the liver was donated by Abidal's cousin Gerard and the new Barcelona technical secretary has insisted this week that this is true. He has now shared a photo on Instagram, which shows the pair in hospital at the time of the transplant. "With this image, <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->sbobet ทาง เข้า I want to show my respect for my cousin Gerard and defend his honour," Abidal wrote as a caption. "I wish to publicly condemn the attitude of some media outlets who are suggesting any doubt in the legality of the intervention which saved my life."Stop now! "I request respect for myself and everyone affected personally by this stage of my life, and for anyone else in a similar situation."Barcelona have also dismissed the reports, releasing a statement in response to the story on Wednesday. <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->sbobet ทาง เข้า
sbo222

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Juil - 10:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    minecraft fr - 100% minecraft Index du Forum -> Minecraft -> Les créations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation